Thursday, July 16, 2015

New bed sheets!

Oliver expresed that his blankie just isnt cutting any more, by telling me he is too big for it and gets cold at night so today I took him to KMart and let him pick out a new bed set! He picked a Paw Patrol set and helped me put it together! So cute! He is so excited to jump under that comforter tonight!

Me: "Oliver, today we are gonna go to the store and get you a new bed set!"
Oliver: "yaaay! Did you hear that Alice? Mommy's never gonna go to work today and never gonna leave us and we get to go to the store!"
Me: "should we bring Alice to help pick it out?" 
Oliver: "well yes because I love her soso much. I love her so much so I tell her every day and every morning! I LOVE YOU ALICE. I just love you too mommy. Soooooooooo much."

No comments:

Post a Comment