Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Proud of my boy!

I must be doing SOMETHING right. Took my 4 year old to toys r us and told him we were there as a reward- to get him a tool belt. When we got there of course he wanted every thing in the store. I tpld him we had a card with 25 on it and thats his limit. He got a $10 tool box and tjen soent the rest of the time carefully picking out what he could get with the left over $15. He would tell me things he would rather not have and some that were more coveted by him. In the end with no arguments he figured out exactly 25 with no arguing or fighting, and when we picked the final toys he jumped up and down and told me that im awesome and gave me a big hug and said thank you, unprompted! From a boy who barely speaks! im so proud! He listens soooo well, even in a store filled with toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment